Disability and Hospital Insurance
Get a quote on our Disability and Hospital Insurance products
Or call us at
1 800 268-2835
1 800 363-8011
- You have a 1-in-3 chance of becoming disabled for 90 days or longer at least once before age 651
- There is a time-loss injury in Canada every 27.3 seconds of every working day2
Your income is important to you and your family. If an injury or serious illness prevented you from working, how would your lifestyle be impacted? What would you do? La Capitale Financial Security offers several tailor-made personalized disability insurance plans that will provide you with an income if you become disabled.
Important advantages of La Capitale Financial Security's disability plans:
- Benefits are available from the first day to Lifetime
- Receive your Full Benefit, regardless of any other benefits you receive
- There are no benefit limits for soft tissue injuries or back injuries or sprains/strains
- You choose your own Physician for medical attention
Our valuable disability insurance plans provide:
- 24 hour a day protection
- everyday of the year
- on or off the job
- anywhere in North America
Return of Premium
With La Capitale Financial Security's Return of Premium (ROP) Rider, 100% of all the money3 you pay for all covered plans, will be returned to you at maturity, either as claim payments or in cash. La Capitale’s ROP also provides a Partial Benefit and an Accidental Death Benefit to help you and your loved ones plan a more secure financial future.
A health crisis should not become a financial crisis. If you are hospitalized, our Accident and Sickness Hospital Care Plans let you focus on getting better, instead of worrying about mounting bills.
Important advantages of La Capitale Financial Security's hospital care plans:
- Pays from FIRST DAY of hospitalization and for your entire stay - no matter how long
- You choose your own physician for medical attention
- Special family rates are available
And remember, all La Capitale Financial Security Disability and Hospital Care benefits are paid directly to you, to use as you see fit and no taxes are withheld! You get the help you need!
1. 1985 Commissioner's Individual Disability Table A and CIA 86-92 Aggregate Mortality Table | 2. 2010 Association of Workers' Compensation Boards of Canada (AWCBC) | 3. Some restrictions apply. Policy Service Premiums, Rider Service Premiums, Provincial Sales Tax (PST) and any fees charged with regards to a method of payment option will not be reimbursed.
Note: The content of this site has been created for informational purposes only and has no contractual value. Certain conditions apply.