Bilingual Helpdesk Representative
POSITION: Bilingual Helpdesk Representative
LOCATION: La Capitale Financial Security
REPORTS TO: Director, IT and Office Services
La Capitale Financial Security is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive work environment free of all forms of discrimination, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in pursuing a job opportunity with La Capitale Financial Security and require accommodation, please advise us so that we can work with you to provide suitable accommodation in the recruitment and selection process.
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to requests, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions. Provides backup to printing and distribution services in the organization. This role reports to the Director of IT and Office Services.
- Help Desk support; monitoring, managing, documentation and tracking of all requests and solutions in the helpdesk application.
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of problems with computer systems, including hardware and software, email, network and peripheral equipment.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on PC-based computers, Apple computers, iPads and peripherals.
- Maintenance of accurate inventory of office equipment.
- Imaging and installation of software and system upgrades on new and existing computers and iPads/iPhones.
- Installation of new hardware including computers, printers, projectors, scanners, and other peripheral equipment.
- Research and provide solutions for obsolete or discontinued software.
- Assistance to Systems Administrators with maintenance and upkeep of entire network and computer room.
- Assistance with training when required
- Be a backup resource for printing and distribution services.
- Other tasks as required.
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Minimum two years technical experience with supporting desktop operating systems, applications and hardware.
- Ability to operate computer systems at an advanced level.
- Must possess the ability to troubleshoot problems and initiate most effective method to rectify problems.
- The ability to make decisions and act on them in a decisive manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management and logical/analytical problem solving skills are essential.
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Microsoft Certification/A + certification preferred, with proficiency with Windows OS (Windows 7, 8 and 10), MS Office Suite, and Remote Desktop support.
- Basic understanding of MS Active Directory.
- Basic understanding of other mobile Operating System (IOS, Android).
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Opens in an email tools)