National Sales Force Recruitment Director
POSTE: National Sales Force Recruitment Director
LOCATION: La Capitale Financial Security
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Recruiting
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Career Distribution Networks
La Capitale Financial Security (Unica Insurance or La Capitale Insurance and Financial Services) is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive work environment free of all forms of discrimination, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in pursuing a job opportunity with La Capitale Financial Security (Unica Insurance or La Capitale Insurance and Financial Services) and require accommodation, please advise us so that we can work with you to provide suitable accommodation in the recruitment and selection process.
Reporting directly to the Vice-President, Career Distribution Networks, the incumbent employee is responsible for the planning, organisation and execution of all activities linked to recruiting and selection for the Career Sales Network of La Capitale Financial Security (LCFS). LCFS provides income replacement and benefit programs, as well as other financial services, designed for Canadian self-employed and small businesses, specifically in blue collar occupations (trades, transportation, agriculture, resources, etc.)
- Develop promotion strategies which will help the regional sales management teams increase the number of quality prospective recruits introduced into the selection process, with specific concentration on active source recruiting strategies.
- Work with the regional sales management teams and assist them in attaining their recruiting objectives.
- Organize training sessions for the regional sales management teams on effective recruiting and selection practices.
- Track and communicate recruiting activity and results up to VP and across the sales network.
- Analyze recruiting and retention results and recommend appropriate actions required to meet the business plan objective.
- Direct the activities of the Selection Committee to ensure that an ever increasing quality, as well as quantity, of recruits are brought on board
- Collaborate and seek out synergies with the recruiting manager counterparts of other sales networks within the La Capitale Financial Group.
- Research new industry practices and trends in the recruiting area.
- Strong results orientation
- Minimum 3 years of recruiting experience.
- Insurance and financial services industry experience.
- Understanding of career sales distribution networks a definite asset.
- Works independently and available for travel within Canada.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills. Bilingualism is not a requirement although a definite asset
- Experience in sales management and/or coaching a definite asset.
- Organized and systems oriented.
If you feel you qualify for this opportunity and would like to apply, please complete an application form and attach your resume. Please forward your application to Human Resources via email to email@example.com (Opens in an email tools) by January 10, 2019.